How to tell if your iPhone has malware? If your iPhone is running slowly, the battery is draining faster, using excessive data, getting frequent pop-up ads, and so on, chances are good that your iPhone has malware.
iPhone is famous for its fluency and security. It is rare that iPhones are compromised by malware. Malware is harmful to cell phones, but you do not have to worry about it when it comes to your iPhone because malware can not break into the closed iOS. Also, it is easy to remove malware on an iPhone.
In this article, I’m going to tell you how to detect and remove malware on your iPhone.
- Delete history and data. By following our instructions, you can clear history and data on your iPhone. First, open your settings and scroll down to select Safari. Then click on “Clear History and Data”.
- Try to find the app that causes the problem. Think about apps that are suspicious or unrecognizable. When you find an app malicious or suspicious, update it to see if it works. If it does not work, uninstall the app immediately.
- If you can not identify the specific app that caused the problem, restart your iPhone. Restart your device is always the easiest way to solve problems. You may fix some unexpected problems by doing this.
- If you still can’t solve the problem after doing what I say in the above tips, restore your iPhone from a backup. Try earlier backups if the problem is not fixed. This will give you a backup that is free of malware.
- If none of them can fix your problem, we will come to the ultimate solution – reset your iPhone to factory settings. We don’t recommend you use this method until you have tried all the ways above.
If you follow our tips, you can finally remove malware on your iPhone. But for users like you, it’s more important to take precautions to protect your devices. Watch out for malware!
To protect yourself from malware infection, you should download the best VPN – RitaVPN.